....but exactly the same could be said for techno with except the Cristal
may be swapped for Cocaine. There has been plenty of dire 'techno' records
in the UK top 40....theres crap music in all categories esp when it becomes
'fashionable' or
get some media attention. Once the media dies of we one who are true to the
scene sticking around the the other moving onto the next fad.

eg, some the Asian Underground sounds were quite creative iniailly, then it
was the 'Indian Summer' when all things asian were seen as cool and a sh1tty
breakbeat with a sitar and tabla sample were considered UK asain muisic. Im
getting mile OT here...

Rav