>> I just picked up the Mixmag Live CD that featured LTJ Bukem, which if you
>> ask me, is the Best D&B mix I have ever heard.

what year did this come out? I assume it was only avail. with the >magazine? If anyone wanted to put it online somewhere I wouldn't mind >(as it is probably "promotional use only" and no longer commercially >available / for sale?) :P

i dont have that mix, but if you like i can send you an mp3 of some other Bukem stuff that is probably just as good, or better

let me know if you want em

ez

Liam

< Recoil live on InterFACE - Astral Physics -->
every Tuesday 7-9 pm est, Toronto - http://www.pirate-radio.co.uk

< msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
< icq: 98984143

:)