From: Recoil > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 8:39 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Exploring Drum and Bass

> >> I just picked up the Mixmag Live CD that featured LTJ Bukem, which if
>you
> >> ask me, is the Best D&B mix I have ever heard.

>what year did this come out? I assume it was only avail. with the
> >magazine?  If anyone wanted to put it online somewhere I wouldn't mind
> >(as it is probably "promotional use only" and no longer commercially
> >available / for sale?)   :P

i dont have that mix, but if you like i can send you an mp3 of some other
Bukem stuff that is probably just as good, or better

let me know if you want em

ez

Liam

< Recoil live on InterFACE - Astral Physics -->
every Tuesday 7-9 pm est, Toronto - http://www.pirate-radio.co.uk

< msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
< icq: 98984143

:)

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]