From: Matthew MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 5:21 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Cc: Emile Facey; Mann, Ravinder [CCS]; FC2 Richards; Jongsma, K.J.
Subject: RE: (313) Exploring Drum and Bass

>> I just picked up the Mixmag Live CD that featured LTJ Bukem, which if you
>> ask me, is the Best D&B mix I have ever heard.  My only problem with it
is
>> the fact that they didn't beak the tracks down, so it is only one track
>> front to back...

what year did this come out? I assume it was only avail. with the magazine?
If anyone wanted to put it online somewhere I wouldn't mind (as it is
probably "promotional use only" and no longer commercially available / for
sale?)   :P

peace

Matt MacQueen

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]