I went opening night and couldn't hear anything ... there wasn't *any* music? I'm definitely surprised at that one. I assumed that the video clips would switch out and some of the buttons triggered more than just interviews?

As for club culture ... that wouldn't exactly be our gift to the world, now would it? I think club/rave culture would have crowded more essential information out IMHO, especially considering most of the history covered in the exhibit is pre-rave (at least in Detroit).

-d