I went today. I thought it was brief. Extremely brief. Techno Rebels seemed
to cover it much better. There was very little music, mostly brief speeches
with Atkins, Fowkles, May and Saunderson when you pressed the buttons on the
display. Records and equipment on display. I think it would have been more
interesting to have gone in depth. Just how did Techno influence the world's
music. Maybe show how exactly a record gets cut. How the music gets made,
etc. Submerge's influence with their philosophy. I think the lay person
wouldn't know anything about that or the musical instruments. Think about it
beyond keyboards, guitars, drums, does the average person knows what the
samplers, etc. do?

On a side note the museum was selling a documentary DVD that had Atkins and
May in it, among others. I forgot the title. It wasn't The Drive Home. It
costs $34.95 at the museum. Anyone seen it yet?