You know, I think techno has a point here - UK members - remember: The
Tweets "The Birdie Song" also The Flying Pickets and Black Lace? If you can
carry off mixing them with Metro Area, Akufen, anything from Delsin and a
whole host of other modern standards, not only do I think that you ought to
be able to do it - you *should* do it - as a matter of duty to the cause of
mixology.

I say this with a totally straight face.

Viva Dr Albarn, and other sons of the resistance ...