From: spw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 11:20 AM
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) [313] reckless

The way I see it life is too short to be a collector.
So you buy a piece of 'rare' vinyl catalog #001, put it in a
plastic sleeve and store it away with numerous other crates
of vinyl that's taking up space, 30-50 years from now the
value of everything you've collected will be irrelevant
because you'll be dead.
When I buy a record it's usually something I'll listen to more
than once or something I can use for a DJ set.

on 2/10/03 5:34 AM, Robert Taylor at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Tell me about it - I sold close to 2000 classic techno records (most of
them
> Detroit) and I know I will never get a lot of them back.
> Never ever ever sell your records, even if you think you'll never listen
> them again.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]