From: Matthew MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 10:52 AM
To: 313
Cc: Brendan Nelson
Subject: RE: (313) [313] reckless

> The guy looked at me as if I was insane, and told me that
> "Computer Love" - the soppy ballad which was also on the 12"
> - was the reason for the inflated price! Which made me laugh a bit.

Blasphemy, that's a Zapp anthem!  Classic 1985 Dayton Ohio electronics, all
the Troutman flourishes, etc...  you'll be glad you have it Brendan -- Or
maybe this us a US thing.  Even if it's the one you have to play last, when
the light come full on and all the couples walk out of the club together
hand-in-hand  ;)

peace,
Matt MacQueen