> The guy looked at me as if I was insane, and told me that
> "Computer Love" - the soppy ballad which was also on the 12"
> - was the reason for the inflated price! Which made me laugh a bit.

Blasphemy, that's a Zapp anthem!  Classic 1985 Dayton Ohio electronics, all the
Troutman flourishes, etc...  you'll be glad you have it Brendan -- Or maybe
this us a US thing.  Even if it's the one you have to play last, when the light
come full on and all the couples walk out of the club together hand-in-hand  ;)

peace,
Matt MacQueen