Maarten Baute wrote on Sun, 2 Mar 2003 about following:

> > in every mix in 1 hour mix :)  i'd like to hear how he was back in the
> > day, like over 10 years ago, or late 80's :)
>
> You wanna know how da wizzard was behind the decks?
> Oh man.... he was an absolute genius..
> I never heard anyone spin that much records in a short period, all fitting
> well togheter, and with NO MISTAKES at all!

my point being; how come every mix i've heard from him in the past
10 years he trainwrecks every mix :) but yes i'd like to hear those old
mixes for sure, there was some mixes up on some site a while ago but
the site disappeared before i got to listen to the mixes.

sakke
--
 - * remixes out now * -
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/music.html