FINALLY SOME ONE WHO MAKES SENSE....it amazes me how many people can
only think of themselfs....I NEED THIS RECORD .....I NEED THAT
RECORD.....ME ME ME ME......if UR wants to only make 3 records of a
release then that is their right....if moodyman wants to keep his
records in small numbers and not repress them...then that is his
right....RESPECT peoples way of doing things as artists.....some people
don't do everything just to sell records....and if they do limited
runs......you better hope you get the record ....if not you don't get
it....there are plenty of records i have not ever been able to get being
from Portland, OR .....and i just deal with it and usally find it a few
years later.... owell i guess.......sorry for the rant     sometimes the
mentality on this list  annoys me....thanks for the comments matthew

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com