like most djs, i've got a large pile of bootlegs. everything from love is
the message to derek may's wildtime remixes and the automan series.  my
favourite record stores have a special bootleg section, categorized by the
different bootleg series.
bootlegs are an important part of my record collection and any set i play.
james