----- Original Message -----
From: "FC2 Richards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 6:44 PM
Subject: RE: (313) UR

> You know, I really don't seem to remember ever hearing anyone complaining
> about the boot legging of the Set Up 707 record that Edge of Motion put
out
> on DJAX.  I know DJAX had a limited press run that was put on clear vinyl.
> Probaby around 1,000 copies.  DJAX never pressed another copy of it...yet
> remember Record Time getting two very large shipments of this in on black
> white label vinyl.  And I remember all my frineds being so happy that it
was
> bootlegged so they could finally have a copy.  I bought 2 copies of it...I
> sold one on eBay last year for $20.  How evil does that make me??

Yeah, but you could've bought the Moodymann records when they came out, no?
They didn't sell out *that* quickly. I got my copy of the 1st one at least
two months after it was released, and the release was hyped plenty to know
it would be coming.

I wonder how this will effect the Peacefrog releases??? Has anyone heard?
Were any actually released yet?

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk