OK, I think I understand the context of this now.
I think it's kinda a hip-hop way of expressing it, appropriating terms like
'shock and awe'. It's ironic, flipping terms to get people's attention and
make them think. I would be surprised if UR supported this current conflict,
com'on.
But some 'wars' are necessary - struggles for self-determination, justice,
equality, etc - and I am as pacifist as anyone. War here is figurative, it
could be as much about people power on the streets or campaigning Sony as
with the Jaguar 'cover'.
UR have a compelling point on the bootlegging. Bootlegging affects their
ability to run a business and look out for their families - and so achieve
self-determination.
I think KDJ has been very, very, very misunderstood. People shouldn't take
it so personally, unless they're bootleggers!
I think you'll find he just supports all people who keep it real and
realness has no colour.