I haven't been on the list long but what is this elitism you are all going
on about! Lack of records or the fact your name isn't on the list.

While I can understand the frustration of not being able to get a track (and
you should try living in this city - Sheffield/UK - we get so little we have
to pay high import shipping and tax  - that never going to change so why
moan about it), isn't it just a fact of life, I don't think the labels have
set out to keep the masses out, in the UK you'll be lucky to shift 2000
copies 12" but in Germany you can clear 5000. It just scale of economy that
stop label releasing in large numbers, no one wants there cash standing
still in dead stock, I know we can't afford to do that.

So what's the way forward? How about mp3's - there's lots of good CD DJ gear
out there now, would you pay for an Mp3?

Martin Dust
http://www.dustclub.com