> Good question, because I don't support a lot of the new 313 and related
> music these days.
> I guess I could cut and paste from a record stock list and say hey look at
> all the new 313 music
> you people are not discussing but that wouldn't seem right.
> In order for something like this to work someone who is familiar with all
> the new records
> being released from Detroit labels and what the distributors are shipping
> should post this info
> and not only the 313 label/ artist they like.

I don't agree.
I avidly read every record recco and review posted here and, especially when
i first signed up 3 years ago, i have never heard most of the artists that
get mentioned here. thats how i get schooled.
now if you can replicate that schooling by suggesting records you like and
reccommend this list will be even more interesting.
especially when you complain of the lack of coverage of "certain" 313
producers on this list.

fab.