> I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Francois Kevorkian or Joe Clausell
yet.
> I also heard Rob Hall from Gescom on Saturday and he threw a lot of
> surprises into an "IDM"/techno set.
> A lot of little-known Brit DJs like to mix it up in backrooms and the
> smaller clubnights - I've been to nights where I have heard everything
from
> Stevie Wonder to Front Line Assembly, Biz Markie to Surgeon.
> The list's very own Toby Frith of Bleep 43 played a sterling set last
NYE
> (as many of the London 313 crew can testify) which included The Stone
Roses,
> Renegade Soundwave, DJ Shadow, some crazy batucada as well as "the
usual"
> house and techno.

Sounds cool!
Also don't forget list-member Derek Plaslaiko, who i heard play very
eclectic sets, which made sense. I love it when DJs are able to mix
(more or less) recent Autechre tracks in their sets.

I also was at Shake's set in Holland last saturday and enjoyed it very
very much. Not perfect technically, but who cares with an amazing
selection like this? Shake's definately someone who loves the stuff he
plays out.

Cheers,
Hans

--