>And you work for PricewaterhouseCoopers :) made me smile....

heh, see what you mean, I'm the postman though, I take the money, abuse the
internet and run...

>Why take the booking in the first place would be my question.

Well yeah, but ££££££££££. Unfortunately, these sort of clubs/organisations
price 'underground' clubs out of the market. If they can offer FK/derrick
say £5000, then they're not going to get out of bed for anything less.

>I know what
you mean about Lost tho...

I've nowt against Lost, infact I hold my hands up to 'em. Wish there were
more 'Lost's' in England. All the scottish clubs seem to be able to do
quality stuff and make it work commercially, just wish there were more
here....

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring