----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Cosmic Twins was Re: (313) Lost/Hood

> wouldn't be anything to do with the fact they were playing at some
> corporate s*** do, conceived by someone who's 'doing it for the kids (the
> gatecrasher kids)' and wouldn't think twice about having them play back to
> back with Oakenfold as long as it made a few quid would it?

Alex,

I don't mean to single you out or anything, b/c I can tell you're doing
things for the right reasons, but wouldn't it have been more effective to
mention this before a buttload of Londoners shelled out £17 for a
dissapointment, supporting this a**hole's future efforts? This Zudo fella
has since revealed himself to be a completely shady character on the
Overload board, but I hadn't heard anything about this before the event.
Many of us were really excited, then let-down by the outcome. I'm not trying
to blame you for anything, I just wish I would've known something about this
beforehand if this guy had a bad history.

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com