Yeah, it wasn't a sweeping statement just something that happened to us, I
was kind cut up about because I was going to sell my sampler to help raise
the money only to be told that he would play to small crowd. Like I said it
could have been the agent more than the DJ.

22/4/03 11:21 AM ian [EMAIL PROTECTED]