> i feel there are only 2 tracks that really stand out while the
> others are in the typical millsart everydog/metropolis style.
> which is still good, but its nothing groundbreaking.

that's sort of the way I felt about vol. 3 myself.  Don't get me wrong -- what
Mills does in this style is better than a lot of the crap out there diluting
the market with average techno -- , but I'd rather have fewer tracks that are
just... well... more memorable or something.  Or when the "best of Every Dog
vols. 1 thru 6" comes out let me know.  ;)   I feel like I keep buying the same
tracks.  That said there are some standouts, to be sure!

peace,
Matt MacQueen