It's just a techno version of what heavy metal bands do
change the i for a y, instead of a "ck" use an "x" (or better yet, "xxx"
because it's dead sexy and the girls will get what you mean, wink wink)
maybe Richie could put some umlauts over the "a" in Hawtin - or maybe spell
his surname HOTin, or even Hotynn - just cause it looks awesome!

Rychëe Hotynn - yeah, now that rawks (add some lightening bolts to both
ends)

MEK

                      "Garrett McGrath"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            To:       "FRED giannelli"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                                <313@hyperreal.org>

                      06/13/03 01:42 PM        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Richie
Hawtin "k"

maybe it's really all just Enochian code.