I love that one record label called "white label" - they have all sorts of
music - very diverse (but lots of it is crap) and there is no info on any
of their records at all, it's the ultimate in typesetting, imho, although
sometimes they have a simple black stamp that says "promo" - whatever  the
hell that means
anyone know where I can find a discog for them?

MEK

                      spw

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      gy.net>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Richie
Hawtin "k"
                      06/16/03 11:54 AM

label design and music are equally important.
Some labels have a minimal approach to design or at least they try even
though it doesn't look right.

=====