Yep, I think it was called Headspace. It was a very popular site back
then. They were actually ahead of their time trying to come up with a
streaming format for the internet and sound files in general. The site was
almost like Flash before the advent of Flash coding.

Peace,
Alex

James Bucknell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/27/2003 10:37 AM

313@hyperreal.org
cc

Subject
Re: (313) Re: Thomas Dolby was Re: those moxie things

i interviewed thomas dolby a few years back for harper's bazaar. at that
point he had a software development company in san fransisco. they'd
developed some internet sound ap.
james