"Mathieu Roussotte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> IMO it's a good record, but as it has been said there's nothing new.
> It's like the new alaska by L.Garnier (back in the old days).
>
> Innerzone orchestra, a great thing done but
> I wish carl had find another way to create than mixing jazz with techno.,
> with regards and respect to all jazz fans.
>
> mat

Innerzone Orchestra was totally different thing and I think there is an obvious
reason why Carl uses so many different monikers for his records. Nobody can
really expect Carl to do only "bedroom listening stuff" because he did some
absolute classic soulful deep listening music. Nobody can expect that Carl only
does his future jazz records liek Innerzone or Detroit Experiment. And nobody
can expect from Carl that he only does dancefloor stuff like Paerclip People or
Tres demented.
What I want to say is that he has very different facettes and we should be glad
that he releases those different styles. And Carl Craig is not a musical
machine, so he can make tracks that might seem not to be genious as usual....
Music is a question of taste.....

Arne