Really though what strikes me most about some of the criticisms of this
record is that they appear to be out of proportion relative to both its
strengths *and* its weaknesses! Is something else going on here!?!

true! well said..nothing going on tho, and i'm lightening up and enjoying it more for what it is now (thanks tom & matt)...my criticisms probably usually come off as out of proportion and "agro" but its just me being a picky opinionated mofo, please dont take me too seriously i say all this crap with a big smirk...dont mean anything by it..just way opinionated about some things...the only thing i got against amp is that it comes so close to the sort of music i wanna hear but lets me down with the longey elements and the vocals etc etc..it's still great stuff just wasnt quite what i was hoping for and made me frustrated with my friends for propping it so much :P..i thought it was worth discussing, but everyone but me seems to love it very much...

btw nice reviews on the new bleep43 ken :) but i am gonna be PISSED if i pick that stuff up and it lets me down!!! haha jk!!

jt