From: Ryan Snowden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:57 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) 313 Weekend in London

Cr4p to that.

If you're going to put on a hip hop gig or broken beats then you get a hip
hop dude, not some deep house dj off a label in detroit who has a few half
baked outdated hip hop records in his collection which SURPRISE he is
partial too.  That combined with an MC trying to rhyme over aint-changin'
really takes the piss!  I can deal with curtains and heat, but I can deal
with a gig which is "oh a bit of everything really".  That's not
progression, its LAME.