sadly not with my face I can tell you :))

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 July 2003 12:00
To: Langsman, Marc; '313'
Subject: RE: (313) Best lines to the DJ

Best response to inane punter harrassment seems to be to say slowly
and clearly:

"Sorry, I'm not the DJ, he's gone off for a bit."
(delivered in a - these aren't the droids you're looking for - style)

Astonishingly this seems to satisfy people even if you're wearing
headphones, pushing vinyl on turntables and fiddling with the mixer.

At 11:34 am +0100 16/7/03, Langsman, Marc wrote:
>I was asked to play 'tiffany - I think we're alone now' once - after
>refusing I started receiving slips of paper with death threats and various
>obscenities in the dj booth for the rest of the evening :/
>
>... Clearly I'd rather die than play tiffany anyhoo so I didn't see it as
>that much of a problem ;)
>
>Peace,
>marc

---
>This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use
>of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the
>intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
>review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
>strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes
>only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a
>solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official
>confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of
>Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
>secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
>information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon
>as such.  All information is subject to change without notice.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---