Anyone in 313 land interested in doing me some filming in beautiful
downtown, it's for a 12" and DVD project - there no money involved but I'll
do my best to make you famous :) and your handy work will be seen by the
masses...and you get copies of everything.

Dust are releasing a series of limited 12" (200 to 500) over the next 6
months, the video is for the first project.

Some of the remixes that are coming back in are excellent, had a couple from
Black Dog people that are absolutely brilliant and will feature on future
releases...

Md

http://www.dustclub.com