Previews are on the way, We'll be giving a lot of stuff away on the first
week we open the label, as well as making stuff available for people to
remix, with a view to adding these to the 12"s.

I'll keep you posted, something should be available next week, there's a
wicked Kurd/Egyptian mix in, the strings will make a grown man cry...we've
had it on loop for about 6hrs...

Didn't check the article Alex, did you send me a link?

md

31/7/03 2:43 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED]@uk.pwc.com