You're right Brendan, I can confirm that the LFO tracks are a complete
return to form. I like the new Kraftwerk Album, wasn't keen on The Mix or
Café, but the new one is great in the car and we've been mixing in tracks
live and it seem to work. I'm looking forward to the Plastikman album.
Publish and be damned I say.

It's a couple hours of music, no-ones dead :)

md

6/8/03 1:36 PM Brendan [EMAIL PROTECTED]