I am talking about Richie Hawtin's work in general. Richie/Plastikman
disappointed me in the last couple of years.
That's my absolutely personal opinion. I don't want to see a new "war" about
Richie Hawtin and his qualities on this list here.
He was and is very important for our scene and he definitely did a lot for our
music.

@jim: Well, there are some promo CD floating around already, so I think the
promotion machinery of Nova Mute already works.....

Arne

--
          www.arneweinberg.de