From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2003 4:40 PM
To: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) How about Depeche Mode? was: new order.

I always thought People Are People was wack as a kid. I liked early
Depeche but I wasn't a devout fan. I think there's a longheld stigma
against Duran Duran because of the UK rock press - and the videos. Don't
forget Carl Craig sampled The Reflex on the Piece track Free Your Mind.
;)

--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does
not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.