Am I the only one who has never really got the appeal of a lot of the 80s New
romantic stuff to techno heads? I mean I can understand a few individual
tracks, but I've always thought of bands like ABC and Duran Duran as being a
bit...well...not my cup of tea anyway. Admitidly I've not listened to any of it
since it was all over the radio in the 80s so maybe the cheesy pop music that I
associate with many of these bands isn't all there is to be discovered and I
should delve deeper. I was a big Adam and the Ants fan when I was a kid, but
thats about the only impact the whole new romantic thing ever had on me. My
guess is I'm missing the target by a mile and theres a wealth of undiscovered
gems out there. I'd like that, but when I think of ABC I think of Poison Arrow
and the Look of Love and it just doesn't register with me at all.

Stewart

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best
Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.