Anyone familiar with the Renegade Hardware tune called "Detroit Blues"?

"Acid Jungle", so to speak, do a search for it, it's a pretty wikked tune.

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:34:19 +0100, m a t t [d] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

P.F.M did a track called "crusing detroit" which was on the "storm from the east" compilation released by Moving Shadow around 1996. I just remembered one of my favourite detroit influenced d+b tracks - Justice - "pseudo jazz ep", on basement records, also from 1996. 'aquisse' the aa side was on the
r&s 'in order to dance 6'.

.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--