There was a great party at Fabric in London in I think '98 or '99 (ken?)
Where Metalheadz hosted one room and UR hosted the other. The two fitted
really well together. Doc Scott and Grooverider in one room, Octave One live
and Suburban Knight in the other. Even better, they had 4 hero's Dego in the
bar! If you guys are reading this - DO IT AGAIN PLEASE!!!