lol....thats kinda funny you all are talking about this...cause i am about ready
to get my 68 VW bug going again....just need to do a little minor
restoration....but part of my new plan is to remove my back seat so i can put a
box in the back instead of seats...i only want  a 2 seater....i was thinking
like
one 18" and four 10" woofers....with mids and highs in the front...its overkill
but i want to freak people out driving down the road blasting Scan 7 live or a
Traxx mix.....cause it would around here...

Anyway to get back on topic....
We just had BMG out here to do a laptop/dj set on tuesday....it was VERY
GOOD...he played loads of old acid tracks along with a healthy dose of electro
and everything in between....he even managed to get JJ Fad's "Supersonic" in the
mix....it was a nice night...love it when brendan makes it out here...great guy,
great music....already looking forward to hearing him again.....

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com