From: robin pinning [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 August 2003 15:02
To: Mann, Ravinder [CCS]
Cc: '313'
Subject: RE: (313) test

> very very quiet on the list today where is everyone ?
>
> I listened to LFO 'Frequencies' last night in anticipation of new CD
> on warp and it blew me away all over again. The power of 'We Are Back'
> Do anyone have the release date to hand ?

just got the new three tracker on warp and saw him live at tribal on saturday
night and i have to say that he's gone a lot harder, faster and more abrasive
for the new stuff. the live performance was ok but the rig couldn't handle the
levels that he was throwing at it.

so if you're expecting another frequencies then u might be disappointed

i must be getting old, i like my techno a lot slower these days (yeah and i
mean techno, not house)

robin...