----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Herrington IV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 3:23 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Au Revoir Groovetech

> wow...  that stinks.  i guess it explains the outrageous sale they were
> having just a week or so ago.  clearing out the remaining inventory i
> suppose.

Yep. I'd count it as a pretty major loss for the states. Good online stores
are fewer and farther between. Admittedly, I've not used them much since
moving to London. Perhaps they tried to cover too much? It seems like most
of the best stores have their specialty areas, and Groovetech tried to do it
all. You wound up lacking in depth what you gained in breadth.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]