>>GT is the store never had anything in stock (what i was looking for at
>>least). the dj culture in the US is dropping off. people are spending
> money
>>else where.

I had that too. The high cost of Fed Express delivery put me off. The cost
would exceed the record.

> I don't blame mp3s - quite the contrary.

If you can find *one* established producer or indie label owner or store
owner who believes in that, I would love to talk to them. I'm not being
facetious at all, but I don't think it's viable to deny the impact.
There are other factors of course but that is a large part of the industry
decline.
The Internet has opened up music, allowing more people to access music for
free, but the majority of people who download do not go on to buy the music.
Mind, suing 12 year-olds is dumb and counter productive.