Im surprised that noone has mentioned the price for Ugly Edit 5 and signed
Mahogani 2 @ Submerge - $50 and $75 respectively.

I could understand a serious collector paying the extra for a signed KDJ but
the Theo one doesnt look any different to the ones that Rushhour are selling as
far as I can see.

Cheers
BT