From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: (313) peacefrog

>This business has to be from the heart

yes, agreed.

also agreed is Greg's point re making a living.

but what worries me is that the average pikey off the street can't release
his experimental music via vinyl very easily any more. I mean, finding
£800/£900 ain't easy when you earn barely enough to live on. I know enough
hardcore/rave kids who wouldn't mind getting 1000 e's and selling them to
put money into studio gear or whatever, but not everyone is up for a
stretch if caught........

and for me, that means the music is going to suffer big time. as you're
always going to be at the mercy of what someone else wants.

do you see what I mean??

or am I talking s**t?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring