see, what will happen if we go down that route is that these MP3s will just go straight onto p2p and the label/shop/outlet
will make no money.

so the logical next step is what M$ are doing with digital rights management which is a way of stopping you using a computer for what you want to do with it....(whose rights are being 'managed') but does provide a way to stop these things going further than your machine.

aaargh....

at least with vinyl you don't get this, one reason why i suspect it won't go away in a hurry.

robin...

Mark S. Krüx wrote:

There are a couple of stores tooling up to sell MP3s through their on-line
shops....

More info when I'm 'allowed' to share it.

Lates,

m*

----- Original Message ----- From: "jonathan morse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>