Exactly, and does anyone know financially how they are doing?

seems like they keep going from strength to strength

there needs to be more like them - I'm sure there are - any other examples?

MEK

                      D B

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      thms.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) was
groovetech now itunes
                      09/23/03 10:39 AM

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>The only way artists can get around that is to form collectives which
gives
>them more people power and certain rolls can be divided up. What has been
>working within the indie rock world is smaller labels joining forces and
>creating their own distribution network. It also provides some protection
>from having to sell to a larger company.

i.e;  Underground Resistance

Dave