>yeah? i havent heard em yet....there's a lot of records on cityboy i've
been
>really tempted to buy, except that often an otherwise great song will be
>"ruined" by an annoying sample...trying to be a party anthem or something
>but overdoing it...i'm a huge eff fan tho..look forward to checking
these..

well, I have to say I find eddies tracks a bit hit and miss sometimes.
but, I'm kind of liking these. I dunno, don't think they're any different
to anything he normally does, maybe I'm just in a kind of Eddie Fowlkes
mood....?

I was into the track he did on the detroit beatdown LP too - anyone else
get that..?

Vol 2 is the one I've listened to most so far. 3 cuts, one using Martin
Circus Disco Circus samples, a cut on the same side thats comes across like
33/3rd queen's "Searching" (or thats what it most reminds me of). Kind of a
ravey sort of bassline, with some vocal sample "detroit" something or other
- just some club gear that I reckon will be one of those things that pricks
up your ears on a big system. On the flip, a kind of 'broken' techno cut
that I need to listen to more before I shoot my mouth off.....

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring