----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Brunton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "J. T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: (313) New stuff...

> No no no no no- buy this stuff on sight JT.  These are easily his best
> releases since the Tresor 3MB things he did!!!

What about the Back 2 Basics releases? 'The Truth' kills and those Claude
Young/Shake remixes on the 2nd 12" were pretty great too. Some gorgeous
stuff on the City Boy Player with Niko Marks album to boot.

I passed on the new 12's. Couldnt get a good sense of their 'essentialness'
from the samples. Sounded nice but I wasn't convinced. Should prolly give
them another try.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk