>where have you been Alex? :0)

heh heh. I should pull my head out of my arse once in a while...

I'm on self imposed media blackout.

no, I don't tend to listen to the radio that much - only 5live, or when my
bird has got tony blackburn on or something.

and, I never ever read music magazines. I gave them up as they were bad for
my health.

> Yeah R1 have been making this transition since last year

right, right. I found it pretty weird....

thanks for the info, this was all new to me!

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring