>I don't. It'll only get diluted and homogenised if it becomes any more
popular.

Well, yeah, agreed. But we can still pick and choose what we want though? I
guess.....

>Nobody likes an overcrowded beach.

true! I guess I'm not bothered though too much. if a load of t**ts want to
buy the same records as me, then fine, don't really feel that it affects me
in anyway.

the reason I say it's positive, is mainly because maybe some people could
start to break even on selling their records maybe? and the people into
this music will more than likely put that to good use, and we may get more
things to enjoy.

maybe...?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring