> (i tend to believe, as a producer, that all music, as a
> form of art, should be free and that no one should make a
> living as a musician)

I tend to believe, as a producer and label owner, that everyone has a right
to make a living in something that they enjoy and feel their talent lies. I
think that saying all music should be free is ridiculous.  If we make
something that people enjoy, we deserve something back- so that we can go
eat too! I know what you are getting at, about art being free, but we just
don't live in that ideal world.. we've all got bills to pay.  rant over..

kev
<<WILD LOOPS>>